Utilizes red and all three infrared frequencies.
- Treat injuries and reduce pain
- Relax muscles/joints
- Increase blood circulation
- Reduce inflammation and oxidative stress
- Build collagen
- Increase mitochondrial activity and cell regeneration
- Improve sleep
Green light combined with infrared light frequencies (invisible to the human eye).
- Reduce dark spots from sun damage
- Reduce sensitivity to light
- May reduce migraines
- Calm mind and body
- Improve appearance of dilated capillaries, sagging skin around the eyes, and under eye circles
Offers a combination of red and blue light.
- Reduce bacteria caused blemishes
- Improve overall appearance of the skin
- Enhance mood, alertness, focus, and attention
We do not recommend this setting later in the day or near bedtime. We suggest a complimentary consultation with an esthetician for clearing any acne with this setting.
This is a version of RESTORE, which is favored by athletes who need deeper recovery. The high intensity bursts of light have become particularly popular among sports therapists.
Frequently Asked Questions
Contraindications for light therapy would be those on medications that cause light sensitivity, pregnancy, epilepsy, those taking steroids or cortisone injections, cancer, or history of inherited eye disease, or liver disease.
Each session is $45. We do offer a membership – Root of Health ($78/month) that allows for 4 visits of this Wellness Light Therapy and our Wellness Sauna Pod weekly. We recommend mixing between the two as more than 3 visits of either each week is a lot for your body.
Light therapy requires the skin to be exposed to penetrate. You are welcome to dress down to your comfort level – less is more for this treatment.